Vafer can manage and coordinate the setup and launch of new ventures or franchise opportunities in the South-East Europe (SEE) region.
Vafer has experience in launching new operations for mobile operators and virtual mobile networks operators (MVNO), has helped launch intra-facility networks and fibre optic metropolitan and international networks, and has experience in implementing Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA) networks.
Vafer can assist you in:
- drafting business plans and financial models for the launch of new ventures;
- planning new wireless networks for 3G/4G, TETRA, WiFi, or for virtual mobile networks operators (MVNO) and service providers;
- planning new fiber networks for intra-facility, metropolitan, regional or international applications;
- negotiating access and interconnection agreements;
- assuring comprehensive regulatory compliance;
- supporting the acquisition of all required numbering and frequency licences; and
- negotiating with equipment vendors.
Contact Vafer to get a quote: